Skip to content
- E. Ciammaichella, Are Claims of Isolated DNA Eligible Subject Matter Under Section 101 of the Patent Act or Is It Simply A Cloak to Patent A Human Gene?, ACLM Orr Award, 2013.
- E. Ciammaichella, Evidence of Patented Tying Product No Longer Enough to Prove Market Power, Annual Review of Intellectual Property Law Developments 258 (2009).
- E. Ciammaichella, No Antitrust Violation from Nonexcessive Reverse Payments, Annual Review of Intellectual Property Law Developments 259 (2009).
- E. Ciammaichella, QualComm Decision Highlights Dangers of Neglecting Discovery. Foley & Lardner IP Litigation Legal News (Spring 2008).
- E. Ciammaichella, A Legal Adviser’s Responsibility to the International Community: When is Legal Advice a War Crime, 41 Valparaiso University L. Rev. 1143-64 (2007).
- E. Ciammaichella, E. Ciammaichella & R. Blake, Single Attorneys Desire Work Life Balance Too, 101 Practice Series: Breaking Down the Basics, WIPC of the ABA YLD (August 2007).
- E. Ciammaichella, Cash in on Hybrids. The Young Lawyer, ABA YLD (May 2006).